Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday and Saturday night! :D

Saturday!

Yesterday (Saturday) I had nothing to do. It's summer now and you would think we would be getting some nice weather, wrong! The last 3 days of summer have been cold, windy and a little sunny but not as sunny as most people want. I sat inside most of yesterday trying to think of what to do, I thought about taking some pictures so I went outside and I took pictures of my swing set. Take a look.





Slide




Me.



Saturday Night.


A few hours after I took those pictures, around 4:00 p.m. My friend Alli invited me to go to dinner and a movie. Dinner was good and so was the movie, We saw Kung Fu Panda 2, It was a good movie. After the movie my dad picked us up and Alli slept over at my house. I took some pictures while Alli was over. Take a look at my second round of pictures for the day!

Root beer and m&ms


m&ms


POPCORN


Popcorn..up close!


Me.


Alli

We were going to watch........




but then we decided to watch Shake it up and then the new icarly. Anyways this.....


Is a very good movie!

Thats all the pictures I took last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment