Saturday, July 30, 2011

My beautiful friend, Sammy(:

My friend Sammy is....

Seriously funny.
An Amazing friend.
Magnificent! She is truly magnificent.
Most excellent!
Yay! is my response when I get to hangout with her :)

<3 S A M M Y <3

sammy(:

a sunset picture Sammy took. Isn't it beautiful?!?

Sammy drawing on my mirror... wanna know what she drew??

A picture of herself!! it looks good!

Sammy and I

Us, again :)

Sammy,
You are one of my best friends and I hope to keep you as one of them for my whole life! You are amazing to me. Everything you do is great. I admire you so much. You are a great friend and I love you so much, and I hope we are friends forever.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll be able to do one about you after we hangout and I get some pictures of you! :] I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete