Monday, April 4, 2011

Contest winners! And *More*

The Winners of my *Sunset* contest are..... Hannah and me. Ir was a tie.... but I LOVE all the pictures!! They are all great in their own way! Thanks everyone who entered and voted, I love 'em!

                                                      Here are the winning pictures
                                                           
                                                           Hannah's Sunset picture   

     
 My Sunset picture

I have decided to do something to keep this blog interesting.. Anyone who loves to take pictures might be interested! So here's my idea If you have a picture that you took and you want to send it to me so I can put it on my blog I would love that!! I would like to see all the kinds of pictures everyone takes.
* If you are interested send your pictures to pawprints360@gmail.com
* You can send as many pictures as you want and you can send them at anytime.

Hope you like my new idea!!
~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment